Understanding Agency’s Step by Step guide to clocking in/out from a Patient’s phone
· The caregiver will need the EVV dial in phone number for the agency and his/her employee ID. If the caregiver is required to complete plan of care tasks, he/she will also need the Duty Codes associated with those tasks.
The employee ID is located in the Employee General Info tab.
You can print or email the plan of care to your caregiver
The agency’s EVV phone number can be located by selecting Admin, Settings, then click on the EVV tab.
The caregiver would need to call in from the phone number that’s recorded in the Patients General info tab.
Ensure that the caregiver is associated with the Patient. You can locate the caregiver association in the Patients General info tab in the Service section.
When the caregiver phones into the EVV phone number (from the patient’s phone) an automated message will introduce the agency’s name and prompt him/her to insert their employee ID followed by the # sign.
Then it will prompt the caregiver to select 1 for arrival time or 2 for departure time followed by # sign.
If tasks are required to be completed by the caregiver, when he/she clocks out, the system will prompt him/her to insert Duty Codes followed by the # sign. Those Duty Codes are located in the Patient profile in the Clinical Tab/Plan of Care Column. When all the Duty Codes are inserted, the caregiver can hang up.
Step by Step for Caregiver
· Call agency’s EVV number from Patients phone line.
· Insert employee ID after prompt.
· Insert 1 for Clock in or 2 for Clock out followed by the # sign.
· When the visit is complete press 2# to clock out, if you have any tasks the system will prompt you to insert Duty Codes. When you are done, hang up.
Telephonic EVV V2 Flow